Drew Taylor, MD
Dr. Drew Taylor is a board-certified dermatologist that has a passion for patient advocacy, skin cancer prevention, and positively impacting patients’ body image and self-esteem. He takes pride in helping his patients feel more beautiful, confident, youthful, and self-assured. Dr. Taylor’s formal education and training include:
- University of Florida (Gainesville, FL) – BS, Nutrition
- University of Florida (Gainesville, FL) – Medical School
- University of Alabama (Birmingham, AL) – Internal Medicine Internship
- University of Illinois (Chicago, IL) – Dermatology Residency
- The Skin Institute of South Florida (Coral Springs, FL) – Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship
- Hollywood Dermatology (Hollywood, FL) – Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery Fellowship
Dr. Taylor has received numerous awards throughout his training and has authored several scientific papers and book chapters in general and procedural dermatology. He is a Fellowship trained Mohs surgeon having performed thousands of cases along with their advanced reconstruction. He also specializes in facial rejuvenation including cosmetic laser technology, Botox®, fillers, platelet-rich-plasma, sclerotherapy, blepharoplasty, and tumescent liposuction. His training in reconstructive and cosmetic dermatologic surgery allows him to create excellent, individually tailored results while harnessing the full potential of the rapidly evolving, innovative technology in the field of aesthetics.
In his spare time, Dr. Taylor enjoys spending time with his wife, son and their two dogs. He is passionate about family, delicious food, traveling the world, the outdoors, and competing in CrossFit. Dr. Taylor is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, Associate of the American College of Mohs Surgery, and member of the American Medical Association.