silkpeel diamond dermalinfusion
SilkPeel Diamond Dermalinfusion technology is a completely unique, non-invasive skin perfecting procedure that has instant – and cumulative – results. A potent but gentle 30 minute treatment, SilkPeel requires absolutely no down time and is one of the few procedures in which skin shows immediate and noticeable improvement in volume, hydration, tone and texture. This patented technology is excellent for both light and dark skin, with virtually no restrictions on treating any area of the body! This treatment exfoliates the damaged top layer while simultaneously infusing condition specific and anti-aging serums deep into the skin.
SilkPeel Diamond Dermalinfusion® Benefits
- Exfoliation of the dry, dead skin cells that result in a dull, sallow complexion.
- Infusion of professional serums, developed to address specific skin conditions .
- Detoxifying lymphatic drainage – a type of gentle massage intended to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph, which carries waste products away from the tissues.
- Fuller, firmer skin by the volumizing effect SilkPeel has on all Dermalinfused skin.
- Increased circulation by stimulating blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Stimulated Collagen production from oxygenation and cell renewal.
Microdermabrasion is an exfoliating treatment, lasting approximately 30 to 40 minutes, which is used to deeply cleanse the skin. It is non-surgical and non-invasive, making it a great choice for someone who is looking for little to no down time.
Microdermabrasion is a form of mechanical exfoliation, which uses exfoliating crystals and suction to slough off the layer of dead skin cells. After completion, the skin is then left with a gorgeous, youthful glow. This procedure is only available at Breckenridge Dermatology.
- Brighten a dull complexion
- Even out skin tone
- Lighten acne scars & marks
- Improve skin texture
- Lighten melasma
- Help skincare products absorb more & work better