Hours of Operation
Our office hours are:
Monday-Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
New Patients, save time by printing and completing all of the following forms before your first appointment.
In addition, parents who are bringing in a minor will also need the following forms. Teenagers may be treated without the parent's attendance ONLY if the following documents are brought with the patient.
Note: These forms are standard for every new patient visit and in some cases returning patients. Every appointment is different and additional consent forms/paperwork may be required before the completions of certain procedures including, but not limited to: laser treatments, photofacials, microdermabrasions, fillers, and vein therapy.
These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here or on the Get Adobe Reader icon.
Cosmetic Consultation Fee
Doctor/Provider Cosmetic Consultation Fee - $250
Esthetician Cosmetic Consultation Fee - $50
Cosmetic consultation fee is due at the time of your consultation appointment and will be applied toward your future cosmetic procedure. This cosmetic consultation fee only applies to cosmetic consultations, for medical estimates, please contact our Billing Department.
The providers at Vail | Aspen | Breckenridge | Glenwood Dermatology strive to see all our patients in the most timely and convenient manner possible. As a courtesy, we attempt to contact every patient at least 24 to 48 hours prior to their scheduled appointment to remind them of the date and time. However, it is the responsibility of the patient to arrive for their appointment on time. If you are unable to keep your appointment, we ask that you call our office at least 24 hours in advance so that we may offer this time to another patient in need of care. We currently have a lengthy waiting list for both new and established patients.
For patients that do not contact us prior to missing their cosmetic appointment (at least 24 hours in advance) will be regarded as “no show” and a charge of $75 will be assessed. For appointments less than $75, patients will be charged the full treatment price.
- Aetna/Cofinity PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield (contact BCBS, we are not in-network with all plans)
- Bright Health PPO
- Great West/CIGNA PPO
- Humana/Choicecare PPO & Medicare Advantage
- Kaiser Permanente (Mountain Colorado plans and PPO-referrals required for some PPO’s)
- Liberty HealthShare
- Medicare Railroad
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans PPO & HMO (includes Medicare Replacement & CHP+) Exclusions: Rocky Mountain Range, New West, (CSHP) Colorado Springs, Mesa Exclusive and Medicaid.
- The Colorado Health Neighborhood PPO
- The Empire Plan of New York (only certain providers)
- United Healthcare PPO (Some plans require a referral. PCP has to enter a referral online with UHC)
- VA – Must have authorization
- Valley View Hospital
- We are out-of-network with Medicare HMO Advantage Plans except Humana and RMHP.
- We are out-of-network with EPO plans
- We do not see Medicaid patients.
- We are a specialist and not considered preventative with most insurances.
Health Coverage and Medical Terms
American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Cash, and Checks.
Pay My Bill
Online Bill Pay: If you have already created an account, Login Here.
Create An Account: Note the following before you click the link below.
Your First Name, Last Name, Zip Code and Date of Birth must match the name you provided the practice when you scheduled your appointment. You will also need to call our office to get your personal security code to CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
To Register: Go to www.MyPatientVisit.com and click Create an account.
Step 1: Complete the “LET’S CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT” form:
- Create and Enter a unique Username and Password
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter ZIP Code and DATE OF BIRTH (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Enter Security Code: You will need to call our office to get your unique security code.
- Check the Terms and Conditions Checkbox
- Click Create Account
Step 2: Complete the 3 Security Questions:
You have now successfully registered and logged into the portal!
Please rest assured that all information provided is kept confidential, secure, and HIPAA compliant. Please call the office at (970) 926-9226 if you have any questions. Also, if you have a cosmetic prepay, your medical balance will not be accurate. Please call the office for current balance or pay amount listed on your statement.
How to Pay Your Online Bill:
- Select the MyBillPay Dropdown
- Select Online Bill Pay
- Fill our payment information
- Submit Payment
NEED MORE HELP? Try these tips!
- Your first name – James not Jimmy, William not Bill? What name did you give the office when you called – what’s listed on your insurance card or driver’s license?
- Security Code? You must call our office to get your unique security code.
- Still need assistance? Call us at (970) 926-9226.
For payments and insurance questions please call our billing department at (970) 926-9226 Option 3
For estimates, please call (970) 926-9226 ext. 310