Hours of Operation
Our office hours are:
Monday-Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm (Aspen on Spring St. location only)
For information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at
970-926-9226 (Vail Dermatology), 970-927-2800 (Aspen Dermatology at Willits), 970-710-2400 (Aspen Dermatology on Spring St.) or 970-668-0998 (Breckenridge Dermatology)
Completing the following forms can help you save time at your first appointment with Vail Dermatology.
New Patients, save time by printing and completing all of the following forms before your first appointment.
In addition, parents who are bringing in a minor will also need the following forms. Teenagers may be treated without the parent's attendance ONLY if the following documents are brought with the patient.
Note: These forms are standard for every new patient visit and in some cases returning patients. Every appointment is different and additional consent forms/paperwork may be required before the completions of certain procedures including, but not limited to: laser treatments, photofacials, microdermabrasions, fillers, and vein therapy.
These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here or on the Get Adobe Reader icon.
The providers at Vail | Aspen | Breckenridge Dermatology strive to see all our patients in the most timely and convenient manner possible. As a courtesy, we attempt to contact every patient at least 24 to 48 hours prior to their scheduled appointment to remind them of the date and time. However, it is the responsibility of the patient to arrive for their appointment on time. If you are unable to keep your appointment, we ask that you call our office at least 24 hours in advance so that we may offer this time to another patient in need of care. We currently have a lengthy waiting list for both new and established patients.
For patients that do not contact us prior to missing their cosmetic appointment (at least 24 hours in advance) will be regarded as “no show” and a charge of $75 will be assessed. For appointments less than $75, patients will be charged the full treatment price.
- Aetna/Cofinity PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield (contact BCBS, we are not in-network with all plans)
- Bright Health PPO
- Great West/CIGNA PPO
- Humana/Choicecare PPO
- Kaiser Permanente (Mountain Colorado plans and PPO-referrals required for PPO)
- Liberty HealthShare
- Medicare Railroad
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans PPO & HMO (includes Medicare Replacement & CHP+) Exclusions: Rocky Mountain Range, New West, (CSHP) Colorado Springs, Mesa Exclusive and Medicaid.
- The Colorado Network PPO
- The Empire Plan of New York (only certain providers)
- United Healthcare PPO (Some plans require a referral. PCP has to enter a referral online with UHC)
- VA – Must have authorization
- Valley View Hospital
- We are out-of-network with ALL Medicare Advantage Plans other than RMHP.
- We are out-of-network with EPO plans
- We do not see Medicaid patients.
- We are a specialist and not considered preventative.
Health Coverage and Medical Terms
American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Cash, and Checks.
For payments and insurance questions please call our billing department at (970) 926-9226 Option 3
For estimates please call (970) 926-9226 ext. 310
We currently do not have online bill pay set up. To make a payment, please call the number above, mail a check or stop by any of our locations.