What are NovaThreads?
- Natural results
- No surgery, Minimal discomfort
- Quick procedure
- Effective for Brow, Neck and Jawline
How does a PDO ThreadLift work?
The suture threads are inserted into the lower plane of your skin in particular configurations. The threads create a lift or mesh effect to lift or tighten. (You can do both!) Your body naturally reacts to the threads by creating new collagen. Your own new collagen maintains the improvement.
How long does it last?
Expect about a year. Initially you may need a few touch-up thread insertions. Because your skin continues to age, you will continue to experience natural collagen breakdown.
“Selective Inflammatory Response” is the principle behind many aesthetic procedures (such as Fractional Laser, Chemical Peels & MicroNeedling). Skin is very good at repairing itself, and by inserting NovaThreads, we created a self-healing response that’s supported by your own collagen!
Your skin gently reacts to the inserted threads
- During the 4 to 6 months needed to fully absorb the PDO suture, your skin is also repairing itself around it.
- It’s “controlled healing” happening underneath the skin.
- PDO threads are NOT like the older threads that were permanent and problematic.